Perfect Hawaiian Fish Recipes for your family diet and easy to cook. That is healthy food and diet for the heart patients. Thai Baked Salmon Recipe contains 3 ingredients and takes 15 minutes.
- 2 tbsp Green onions
- 5/8 cup Thai sweet chili sauce
Baking & spices
- 1 Pinch Salt
Oils & vinegars
- 1 Cooking spray
- 6 X 6 oz sockeye salmon fillets, skin on or off
- In a large baking dish, lay down salmon fillets in a row. Each fillet – sprinkle with a pinch of salt and top with 1 tbsp Thai sweet chili sauce. Brush or rub with your fingers to coat fish with sauce evenly on top, bottom and sides. Cover and let marinate in the fridge for at least 2 hours or overnight is the best (up to 24 hours).
- Turn on oven’s broiler on High and position top oven rack 5″ – 6″ below the heat source. Line large baking sheet with unbleached parchment paper, spray with cooking spray and place salmon fillets skin side down (if any). Coat with remaining marinade from the dish (if any).
- Broil for 8 minutes, rotating baking sheet once. Remove from the oven and brush top of each fillet with 2 tsp of Thai sweet chili sauce. Return to the oven and broil for another 5 minutes or until salmon has caramelized. Serve hot garnished with green onions, extra sauce (if desired) with brown rice or quinoa on a side.
Storage Instructions: Refrigerate covered for up to 3 days.
More checkout here for Hawaiian Fish Recipes & Seafoods