Looking for a quick treat that is easy to make and delicious? Try these raw coconut bars which are vegan and vegetarian friendly! Add some chopped macadamia nuts for added flavor and crunch!
- 4 tablespoons coconut butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, room temperature
- 1 1/2 tablespoons agave
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1 3/4 cups sweetened coconut flakes
Add 1/2 cup finely chopped macadamia nuts for added crunch (optional)
- Line a loaf pan with parchment or waxed paper. Add coconut butter, coconut oil, agave, vanilla and salt to a medium bowl and mix well. Add shredded coconut and macadamia nuts (optional) and mix well ensuring that all ingredients are combined. Add mixture to pan and press firmly using your fingers until the mixture holds its form.
- Place in refrigerator for 60 minutes or until it sets.
Find more delicious recipes visit here@ Hawaiian Vegetarian Recipes