The best beef barley soup. Thickens with just the barley. Tastes best in the slow cooker. Serve topped with parmesan cheese and with a salad.
- 2 pounds cubed beef chuck roast
- 5 cups water
- 4 cubes beef bouillon, crumbled
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1(8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 3/4 cup uncooked pearl barley
- salt and pepper to taste
Prep: 10m | Cook: 5h | Ready In: 5h 10m
- In a slow cooker, combine beef, water, bouillon, onion, tomato sauce, barley, salt and pepper.
- Cover, and cook on Low for 5 hours.
For more Hawaiian Recipes visit here@ Hawaiian Slow Cooker Beef Recipes