On my travels back to Hilo we were blessed with a similar salad and it got me going to create this version using green tea somen noodles. The green tea noodles adds depth in flavor and a different twist to your favorite and similar potluck creations.
Prep Time: 30 minutes | Cook Time: 5 minutes | Ready In: 35 minutes
- 1 package prepared green tea noodles
- 3 leaves of lettuce, chopped
- 1 small container ocean salad, prepared*
- 1 cup imitation crab, chopped
- 1 block kamaboko, chopped
- 3 eggs, omelet style, cut into strips
- ¼ cup teagu, chopped
- 5 green onions, chopped
- ½ cup nori, shredded
- 1 somen style sauce/Asian dressing
In 9″ x13″ pan, layer ingredient sstarting with noodles, then lettuce, ocean vegetables etc. until all ingredients have been added. Drizzle with your favorite Asian dressing or your favorite somen sauce. Sprinkle with shredded nori.
Note: You can also find dried ocean salad mix online. To use, just add water to re-constitute and use in recipe as directed.
For more delicious hawaiian recipe visit here@ Hawaiian Seafood Recipes