Chef Chris Manabe from Side Street Inn and grandson of the founder of Diamond Bakery makes his spam ahi dip with Diamond Bakery crackers.
Prep Time: 5 | Cook Time: 10 | Ready In: 15
- 1 can Spam Lite, cubed
- 1 lb fresh poke grade ahi, cubed
- 1 Cup Green Onions, Finely Chopped
- 1 cup Ewa sweet onions, julienne
- 1 cup low sodium Aloha Shoyu
- 1 lemon, squeezed
- 2 teaspoon garlic, grated
- ½ teaspoon ginger, grated
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- ½ cup cracker meal
Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well. Put mixture in small casserole dishes and add more cracker meal on top. Drizzle with butter (optional). Place in 350 degree oven and bake for 15 min. Serve with your favorite variety of Diamond Bakery crackers.
Find here for more delicious Spam recipe at Cooking Hawaiian Style.