I made these oven baked chicken wings to take to a party–they were so easy–I combined ingredients I had in my spice cupboard to make a rub, liberally sprinkled it onto a pan of chicken wings and baked them–that’s it! Recipe courtesy of Karolyn at FOOdjimoto.com – visit her site for more recipes!
Prep Time: 10 | Cook Time: 90 | Ready In: 100
Ingredients for rub:
- 1/2 cup unpacked brown sugar
- 4 cubes chipotle seasoning, crushed
- 1 tablespoon each–black pepper, salt, onion powder, chili powder, paprika
- 1 teaspoon each–cumin, garlic powder and cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon each cinnamon and cloves
Mix all ingredients for spice rub in a bowl. Cut apart chicken wings and place onto rimmed baking sheet sprayed with non-stick spray. Sprinkle spices over both sides of wings. Cover loosely with foil and bake at 325ºF for 1 hour, uncover and bake 30 minutes more. If desired, broil during the last few minutes–a couple of minutes on each side–to brown and crisp the wings.
See more @ Chicken Recipes