A delightful chicken dish with a little spicy kick. Serve with rice and your favorite vegetable.
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
Prep: 5m | Cook: 20m | Ready In: 25m
- In a small bowl, mix together salt, black pepper, cayenne, paprika, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, onion powder, thyme and parsley. Sprinkle spice mixture generously on both sides of chicken breasts.
- Heat butter and olive oil in a large heavy skillet over medium heat. Saute chicken until golden brown, about 6 minutes on each side. Sprinkle with 2 teaspoons garlic powder and lime juice. Cook 5 minutes, stirring frequently to coat evenly with sauce.
Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
For more Chicken Recipes visit here@ Hawaiian Chicken Recipes