Apple Delight – A delicious recipe by Janis Yee – Author of The Hawaii Book of Rice featuring fresh fruits, nuts and vegetables. See how AlohaCare is committed to healthy and affordable recipes for the community at on AlohaCare’s Website.
Prep Time: 10 | Cook Time: 0 | Ready In: 10
- 3/4 cup lemon-flavored yogurt
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 3 cups cooked brown rice, cooled
- 2 whole red apples, cored and diced
- 1 cupcelery, chopped
- 3/4 cup nuts, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
1. Combine Yogurt and mayonnaise in large bowl.
2. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
3. Chill then serve.
With the abundance of fresh fruit and vegetable salads in Hawaii, its no wonder that we love our salads!!