“A great take on a classic breakfast staple.”
- 2 cups pancake mix
- 1 (12 ounce) can SPAM® Classic, cut into small cubes
- cooking spray
- 1/2 cup pancake syrup, or as needed
- Prepare pancake mix according to package directions.
- Fry SPAM(R) Classic in skillet over medium heat until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
- Pre-heat griddle or large skillet to medium and spray lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour pancake batter onto griddle, using about 1/3 cup batter per pancake.
- As the first side is cooking, top each pancake with some cubes of SPAM(R) Classic; cook pancakes until bubbles form and the edges are dry, about 3 minutes. Flip pancakes over; cook on the other side until golden, about 2 minutes.
- Repeat with remaining batter and SPAM(R) Classic. Serve topped with pancake syrup.
Prepare an easy appetizer or quick food recipes “Spam Recipes” One of best recipe for daily healthy diet. Find here for more delicious Spam recipe at Cooking Hawaiian Style.